Compare Two Cities
Evaluate the profiles of two cities, looking at demographics, finances, economics, and other quality-of-life factors important to you.
The city comparison report data is drawn from an array of sources, and is updated at least once a year:
- U.S. Census Bureau estimates and projections, including latest monthly estimates for population at the city level.
- Bureau of Labor employment data by industry and occupation.
- Internal Revenue Service statistics on tax filers and year-to-year migration.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation and local police departments and municipalities for crime information.
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration for weather information.