City Profiles Report
Our city profile report gives you a snapshot of demographics, finances, economics and other quality-of-life factors so you can find a place where you'll feel at home.
Updated at least once a year, the city comparison report uses a variety of sources including:
- U.S. Census Bureau estimates and projections, including latest monthly estimates for city-level populations
- Bureau of Labor employment data by industry and occupation
- Internal Revenue Service statistics on tax filers and year-to-year migration
- Federal Bureau of Investigation, local police departments and municipalities for crime information
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration for weather information